4 Great Reasons to See Ken Mannas, DDS, in Lakeway, TX, for Dental Implants
- Dental implants are extremely durable and intended to last a lifetime.
- Mannas provides services at affordable fees.
- Our experienced staff is professional and courteous.
- Mannas has over 25 years of experience.
How to Know If Dental Implants are Right for You
Dental implants can be an excellent choice for someone with missing or damaged teeth. Just as the name indicates, a post and an artificial tooth is literally implanted into a patient’s bone, which means that implants are definitely permanent and not removable. Although not everyone chooses to have dental implants, many patients do for several reasons:
- Durability – Implants can last for the rest of your life.
- They feel natural – Implants feel just like your real teeth, which means there are no restrictions on what you can eat or drink.
- Brushing and flossing – With implants, you can brush and floss in exactly the same way you always have.
- They look natural – Dental implants look exactly like real teeth.
About the Procedure
Although the exact procedure may vary somewhat depending on each patient’s individual situation and how many implants he or she is getting, the procedure usually involves three separate trips to the dentist office. During the first trip, Dr. Mannas will insert the implant into the patient’s jawbone. During the second trip, Dr. Mannas connects a post to the implant after the surrounding gum tissue has healed. And, on the third visit, Dr. Mannas attaches an artificial tooth to the post. The result is, in many ways, just like getting a brand new tooth!
Why Choose Dr. Ken Mannas in Lakeway, TX?
Are you a resident of Lakeway, TX, and looking for a local dentist you can rely on to provide the highest-quality dental services for you and your family? Dr. Mannas has been proudly serving patients throughout the Lake Travis area for many years and is pleased to have over 25 years of experience as a practicing dentist. In addition to his number of years in the profession, Dr. Mannas also brings an impressive educational background to his Lakeway, TX, practice. He graduated in 1980 from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in Zoology. He attended Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 1984. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Texas Dental Association, and the Capitol Area Dental Society.